Hunt Investment Management has more than $3.6 billion of real estate assets managed in funds, separate accounts, and other portfolios as of December 31, 2017. We service assets across multiple real estate sectors, with a particular focus on U.S. multifamily investments.
The firm is part of the Hunt Companies, Inc. group, and a key part of Hunt’s vertically-integrated real estate operating platform, which includes development and construction, property management, mortgage originations, and mortgage servicing.
Invested in, and realized returns on, $ 6.4 billion of real estate
- More than $3.6 billion in real estate assets managed
- Offices in New York, Denver, Baltimore, and El Paso
- 140 dedicated professionals within HIM
- Leadership of HIM has 20+ average years of experience investing in related strategies
- Investments cover more than 70,000 units around the country
Hunt Investment Management is a core part of Hunt’s vertically integrated real estate operating platform, which includes development and construction, property management, mortgage lender originations, and mortgage servicing. Hunt Investment Management currently has 13 funds/separate accounts for more than 66 institutional clients.
Request more information todayContact Us