Real Estate Finance is supported by public and private investment vehicles, which provide construction, transitional and permanent financing. Real Estate Finance is divided between Hunt Company Finance Trust (NYSE: HCFT) and Hunt Investment Management.
To provide attractive cash flow returns over time to our investors, our investment strategy targets the following assets:
- Transitional multifamily and other commercial real estate loans, which are floating rate loans secured by multifamily and other commercial real estate properties that are not guaranteed by a U.S. government-sponsored entity, or securitizations backed by such loans;
- Securitizations backed by multifamily mortgage loans, or multifamily MBS;
- Agency RMBS, which are residential backed mortgage securities, for which a U.S. Government agency, such as the Government National Mortgage Association (“Ginnie Mae”), or a U.S. Government-sponsored entity, such as the Federal National Mortgage Association (“Fannie Mae”) or the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (“Freddie Mac”), guarantees payment of principal and interest on the security;
- To a limited extent, non-agency RMBS, which are RMBS that are not issued or guaranteed by U.S. Government-sponsored entity; and
- Other mortgage-related assets including mortgage servicing rights, or MSRs, CMBS, or other loans or securities backed by real estate.
James Flynn is EVP of Hunt Investment Management, where he is responsible for the management and strategic direction of the commercial real estate debt management business. Mr. Flynn is also President and Chief Investment Officer of Hunt Real Estate Capital, a key part of Hunt’s vertically integrated real estate operating platform.
Senior Managing Director and Head of Debt Strateggies
Work: (212) 521-6437
Precilla Torres is Senior Managing Director and Head of Debt Strategies for Hunt Real Estate Capital. In this capacity, she provides leadership and management over all non-agency lending products for both balance sheet and managed third-party capital. These investment products include construction, bridge, fixed rate, mezzanine, preferred equity and opportunistic products (e.g. Freddie K “B-pieces”).
Request more information todayContact Us